Wednesday 28 January 2009

hw1

These are two tealight candles I have. I had left one outside a few months ago.
When I tried lighting the candles, only one would light. The other one would flicker and then go out.

Some of my friends remind me of that candle, all the fuel it needs to light has been placed inside but because of the environment it's in, things have become attached to it that prevents it from lighting properly and the light goes out.

My dream for malaysia is that my friends would shine like they were meant to, that they wouldn't let the environment tell them that they can't do it, that they would go for what they have in their heart, that they would live for something bigger than themselves.

My dream for malaysia is also my dream for myself.

26years old, London

No comments:

Post a Comment